Requirements: 2.0 or higher
Operating System: Android
Overview: N64oid is the very famous N64 emulator optimized for Android. It is a port of Mupen64plus, along with Ari64′s ARM dynarec.
* Run most games smoothly at a reasonable speed with sound. This requires you have a high-end device (Nexus-S, Galaxy-S, Xoom, etc).
* Save/load game states at ANY points, as well as in-game save support. Save files are fully compatible with Mupen64plus on PC.
* A configurable, translucent on-screen keypad that is very easy to use.
* Key mappings to map game keys to hardware buttons.
* Multiple (bluetooth) controllers support through BluezIME.
* Option to use the G-sensor as the analog stick.
* Support cheats (choose from hundreds!)
* More options:
- Fog effect
- Rumble pak emulation by vibrating the phone!
- Android 2.0 or above
- ARMv7 compatible CPU
- OpenGL-ES 2.0
- Mupen64plus team
- Ari64 for his excellent ARM dynarec
- Crualfoxhound for beta testing
What’s in this version:
- Updated to Mupen64plus-1.99.5 (mainly fixed some graphics)
- Fixed touchpad on Xperia Play ICS.